List:       taroon-list
Subject:    Re: Palm sync with Evolution or Kpilot usb (got it working)
From:       Roger Beever <roger2 () rogernet ! net>
Date:       2004-06-25 17:37:45

Following a thread on the Fedora list that started today.
I'm using /dev/ttyUSB1 and I had to do chmod 0666 on the port as root.
I used pilot-xfer from a console to get me started.
I did a full backup but the files seem to be hidden.
I'm not to worried as that was only a test.
man pilot-xfer tells all that's needed to drive it.
I then did a sync of my address book and calendar in Evolution which
worked fine.
Not tried with Kpilot but that was my second option anyway thought I
would think it would now work as well.
I hope the above is of help to others.
Regards Roger