List:       taroon-beta-list
Subject:    updating RHEL3 machines
From:       David Wysochanski <davidw () netapp ! com>
Date:       2004-11-09 15:58:23

I have a simple question about updating RHEL3 machines.

One machine I have is installed with the original RHEL3
machines (no updates).  Can I just use the beta channel
on RHN, or the beta ISOs to get to the latest version,
or do I need to install previous updates before I use
the beta channel or ISOs?

I'm guessing I can take any of the updates and get to
that version, without having to use previous updates,
but wanted to be sure.

Thanks.