List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: How to use CSS buttons outside of forms
From:       "Christopher Dodunski" <ChrisFromTapestry () christopher ! net ! nz>
Date:       2017-12-27 2:16:27

Hi Chris & Bob,

Thanks, yes, it's all part of the learning process.  :-) Now that I know
that Tapestry ActionLink and EventLink only emit <a> tags, I'll in future
style all my buttons as a.xxx rather than input.xxx (style.css).

I had wrongly assumed that Tapestry left the HTML markup as is, parsing
only the t:xxx markup for 'wiring' webpage components to Java code.

Thank you all for your valuable clues and insight.

Chris.