List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    No change event when datePicker updates t:datefield
From:       Svein-Erik_Løken <svein () jacilla ! no>
Date:       2015-08-24 11:37:19

When fields in my side panel are updated, I call submit on the change event. If \
datePicker is used no change event are fired.

I could find a workaround without modification of datefield.js. Any suggestion?

One line added by me: _this.field.$.change();

Controller.prototype.onSelect = function() {
  var date;
  date = this.datePicker.getDate();
  if (date === null) {
    this.hidePopup();
    this.clearFieldError();
    this.field.value("");
    return;
  }
  this.field.addClass("ajax-wait");
  return ajax(this.container.attr("data-format-url"), {
    data: {
      input: date.getTime()
    },
    failure: (function(_this) {
      return function(response, message) {
        _this.field.removeClass("ajax-wait");
        return _this.fieldError(message);
      };
    })(this),
    success: (function(_this) {
      return function(response) {
        _this.field.removeClass("ajax-wait");
        _this.clearFieldError();
        _this.field.value(response.json.result);

        //trigger change event on field
        _this.field.$.change();

        return _this.hidePopup();
      };