List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Distributed configuration of Spring Application context in a non-web Tapestry-ioc project
From:       Jonathan Barker <jonathan.theitguy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-22 2:55:19

Thanks. We'll explore that path.

The intention is to get rid of the servlet api dependency.  The
approach has been: take something that works, and make as few changes
as possible to get something else that works, then go from there.

Ultimately, we want tapestry-ioc-spring.  As a matter of fact, that's
what we are calling the project :-)

--
Jonathan Barker
ITStrategic