List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Shiro configuration for shiroSavedRequest cookie domain
From:       Lidija Dolinar <lidija.ldo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-28 17:38:24

I think I accomplished this with cookies.writeDomainCookieValue (I have to
test it on a productional machine which I have no access to right now, but
it works on my local machine with multiple subdomains).

But now I can't delete this cookie. After the user logs in I want to
redirect him/her to the url written in the cookie and then delete the
cookie.

No matter what I do it doesn't work:

cookies.removeCookieValue("shiroSavedRequest"); - not working, cookie stays
the same
cookies.writeDomainCookieValue("shiroSavedRequest", "_", <my_domain>, 0); -
also has no effect

Shouldn't this delete the cookie?

Regards,
Lidija