List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    RE: Tapestry 5.4 demo
From:       nhhockeyplayer nashua <nhhockeyplayer () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-21 14:55:15

Thiago=2C

I seen on alot of your replies to ask folks to check if the tapestry jar fi=
le is corrupt or truncated.

What are the characteristics of this criteria ?

I look in my repo and see everything looks fine and I can open the jar with=
 winzip and I see all the modules inside from A-Z

I am unsure what to look for that yuou are seeing that deems a jar file tru=
ncated or corrupt.

Can you elaborate ?

Thanks
 		 	   		  =