List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: jquery jgrowl params not working
From:       "D.R." <d.rehle () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-27 19:27:58

Ciao Thiago,

yes, happy on the one hand as i was able to figure out where the problem
is and how to fix it.
But sad on the other hand that my app now depends on custom changes of a
lib.

I did a post on the googlegroup of the tapestry-jquery guys. Manu wants
me to make a fork and a pull request.
Seems now is the time to start fighting with git.

Thanx again, Thiago!

Kind regards
David