List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: FormInjector example problem
From:       bhorvat <horvat.z.boris () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-27 21:55:24

I think I have found the way to trigger the call using jquery plugin. It is
using

$('#injector').tapestryFormInjector("trigger");

However my next problem is how can I get the id of the FormInjector
component

I have tried

    @Component
    private FormInjector injectImages;
    String clientId = injectImages.getClientId();

But I get null for client id.

My idea is that once ajaxupload is triggered I will run a javascript
function that will trigger the form injector to inject new form elements. So
I need the client id of the component. Any suggestions?