List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Progress on Tapestry 5 Book
From:       Stephan_Windmüller <stephan.windmueller () tu-dortmund ! de>
Date:       2012-07-27 8:22:48

On 27.07.2012 02:53, Chris Collins wrote:

> http://www.quora.com/Kickstarter/Is-it-possible-to-use-Kickstarter-com-=
as-a-non-US-resident

It seems that this service is not available anymore:

-----

http://bridgestarter.com/

We have learned that our Revenue Collection Services - which provide
individuals outside of the US with the ability to use Kickstarter -
have, effectively, been shut down. Amazon Payments sent notice that
Bridgestarter's accounts have been suspended.

-----

- Stephan