List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Maven Issues
From:       Norman Franke <norman () myasd ! com>
Date:       2010-10-26 16:08:42

Turns out the "Maven Dependencies" under "Java EE Module
Dependencies" (under project properties) got unchecked. Very strange.
Then Eclipse also decided it had some error building the project, but
a F5 seems to have cleared that up, too. Thanks!

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com