List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    How to access metadata of my application in tapestry service
From:       Sameer Satapathy <sameersatapathy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-30 3:59:13

Hi Lewis,
We r developing a web application using Tapestry,Spring and Hivemodule.
I have a* project.application* file(that contains nos of meta tags ex. <meta
key="com.dentaprise.application.production" value="true"/>).
How i can get that value i.e true in my tapestry service class ??
How i can get that value i.e true in my Hivemodule.xml ???

I am waiting for u r reply .If you have any doubt abt my question you can
contact me with this mail  id.

Thanks & Regards
Sameer