List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: onActivate() called twice
From:       Davor Miku <davormiku () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-29 3:29:24

First, all images urls in DB are relative, but I'll change this.

Second, what if I use some js plugin (i.e. for jQuery) witch uses relative
links (like ThickBox, fixed it).

Third, if you have any source of forum, blog ,etc it means if some user
enter relative link
in his post your app is knocked down.

Fourth, its seems little strange to ban something like relative links.

Anyway, why is this happening?  Is Tapestry using ../ for some sort of
dispaching between components?