List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    T5:  Timers/Schedulers
From:       "James Sherwood" <jsherwood () rgisolutions ! com>
Date:       2009-02-27 19:18:40

Hello,

I know this may not be a T5 problem but I am just wondering how people are
doing this.

I need to use timers(schedulers) for database work.

Let's take for instance, every January 1st I need to reset everyone's
position on a list(EX reps for a union position as votes happen).

So basically let's say I have to reset everyone's 'repid' to null every
January 1st.

What is the best way to make this happen using T5?

I was thinking just run a timer off the appmodule using a flag in the
Database that it had been run once or something so it does not get run
multiple times on that day?

Thanks,

--James