List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: assets in src/main/resources (classpath?) vs. src/main/webapp
From:       manuel aldana <aldana () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-02-27 0:23:21

Your understanding is correct, root path of context is src/main/webapp
as root context-folder and for classpath src/main/resources.

Generally I tend to put js libraries or page wide css as context assets
(src/main/webapp/js or src/main/webapp/css) and very specific artifacts
(e.g. related to one component only) as classpath asset.

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de