List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: [T5] Changing default renderer for boolean in Grid and BeanDisplay
From:       "Howard Lewis Ship" <hlship () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 0:31:35

I'm working on a service to allow for overriding the blocks.
Contributing a duplicate value into the configuration is haphazard, as
it is affected by the order of operations, which isn't always known.

I agree about the naming; my first thought on data type was to name it
after the control used, but I'm about to add an issue to rename
"checkbox" to "boolean" to reflect the data type.  The names have
changed over time as the concepts behind the names have become more
refined.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship