List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    T5: Encoder and Loop
From:       Michael Courcy <michael.courcy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-16 21:29:07

Hi,

Reading the doc on the loop component
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/component-parameters.html#orgapachetapestrycorelibcomponentsloop

I can see that one of the parameter is encoder (PrymaryKeyEncoder) and
this one should be used for a loop inside a form.

I don't really grasp it, but does it mean that with an encoder it's
possible to generate loop of textFields with validation for instance, or
make me able to edit a whole collection inside a form ?

If yes, someone could point examples or give hints ?

Thanks a lot.

--
Michael Courcy
http://courcy.blogspot.com