List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: AjaxStatus not working when not using @Shell?
From:       Kaspar Fischer <fischerk () inf ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2007-12-27 9:14:04

On 26.12.2007, at 18:18, Andreas Andreou wrote:

> It should work, but I can try and look it up a bit... what Tapestry
> version?

That would be great. The version is 4.1.3.

By the way, I have a very basic question: What is the relation between
Tapestry 4.x and the current version of Tacos (4.1.1)? Is Tacos sort
of a testbed of new features which eventually get embedded into
Tapestry?

More precisely, if I want to do AJAX intensively, will I have to choose
*between* Tapestry's integrated AJAX features *or* Tacos? Or is the
latter based on Tapestry internal AJAX?

Thanks,
Kaspar