List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    [T4] OGNL bytecode compilation in Tapestry/status of tapestry-prop?
From:       Kaspar Fischer <fischerk () inf ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2007-12-20 11:02:15

Dear list,

I am confused about the status of OGNL that comes with Tapestry 4.1.3.
I read on

   http://blog.opencomponentry.com/2007/01/14/new-ognl-release-on-the-
horizon-its-faster

that bytecode compilation has been implemented for OGNL and that this
is in Tapestry 4.1.2 already.

* Is this the case?

* Do I have to enable OGNL bytecode compilation in some way?
   (We have quite high rendering times and I wonder whether OGNL is
resonsible.)

* Does this mean that tapestry-prop,

     http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-prop/

   which you cannot download currently, is not needed anymore?

Thanks,
Kaspar