List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Contrib:Table and page parameters
From:       Kaspar Fischer <fischerk () inf ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2007-12-17 19:50:00

Hm, I think my question was not well formulated. Apologies. I'll try
once more!

Suppose you want to implement an index that shows all files starting
with
"A", "B", etc. My page would show

   A B C D ... X Y Z

and you can click on a letter to show the files starting with this
letter
in a sortable Contrib:Table. How would I do this?

Can somebody lead me on the right track?

Thanks!
Kaspar