List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Using Alfresco from within Tapestry
From:       Kaspar Fischer <fischerk () inf ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2007-11-27 7:53:54

Hi all,

With the help of the list and another insight into the "crossContext"
attribute of Tomcat I've finally found a solution. Thanks for your time!

The deails for my particular application are documented here:

   http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/
Alfresco_and_Tapestry_on_the_Same_Tomcat_Installation

I hope this helps others that need to do a similar thing.

Kaspar