List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Problem with XTile component
From:       "Dave Kallstrom" <dave.kallstrom () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-31 21:21:00

I am having problem getting the XTile component to correctly send data back
to the server. Whenever a user types in a string with an ampersand in it the
text after the ampersand as well as the ampersand itself is being cut off.
For example "this & that" is being sent back to the server as "this". I
believe there was a change made to the XTile component to replace the
homegrown regular expression uri encoder to use the javascript encodeURI()
function. Could this be the problem? I am certain this was working in
previous releases of tapestry. We are currently on 4.1.2
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Dave Kallstrom