List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    multiple stylesheets
From:       "Brian Long" <brian.long.msc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-31 16:45:40

Hi all,

I'm afraid I might have dug myself into a hole (again!), but I hope someone
my have already encountered this problem and is willing to let me know of a
possible solution.

I'm trying to add multiple stylesheets to my web project, I'm currently
using a @Shell component to enclose my web pages, this has a single
stylesheet as per the example on the tapestry website.

Login">

I want to add some more, and according to the component description there's
a parameter "stylesheets" that will take an array of IAssets, this is want
I'd like to do, the only problem is that my shell in inside a custom @Border
component.

 Soooooo, I have a Border.html and Border.jwc and I have to try and create
an array of IAssets (my list of stylesheets). How do I do this, create a
Border.java?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated . . .

/Brian.