List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Tap 4.1
From:       "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhnert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 15:52:35

No idea. Tapestry doesn't mark releases as final anymore until after they
have been released. Ie the release you use at any given point in time could
magically turn into "final" if we vote it that way.

I'd say there's at least another good 3-4 months of very active development
left in 4.1.X before things quiet down again though. The API should be
mostly stable now..I expect a few tweaks here and there but the majority of
new dev will likely focus around the new rendering model for JSON or Widget
type component/service interactions.