List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Tapestry.register_form problem
From:       Craig Hamilton <taplist () spintop-games ! com>
Date:       2006-04-28 22:59:12

The line Tapestry.register_form('order'); in the below script element is
causing problems for an embedded IE browser I am rendering my all in.

It is difficult to explain the effects of the problem, it is in a 3rd
party package which has a browser, and the error shows up later in the
app.

Does anyone know what might be going wrong, and if there are ways I could
work around this?  I thought I noticed somewhere some talk of problems
modifying the DOM before form load, is this doing that?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--
Tapestry.register_form('order');
Tapestry.set_focus('button');

// --></script>