List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Hivemind service registration configuration
From:       Paul Field <paul.field () db ! com>
Date:       2006-04-28 11:27:30

You need to prefix the id of the module onto the 'simple' id of the service point to \
get the full id. For example:

<module id="mymodule" version="1.0.0">
      <service-point id="MyService" interface="IService">
      ... etc...

In this example, the full service id is mymodule.MyService

And you'd do this in Tapestry:
@InjectObject("service:mymodule.MyService")

Paul

"sp y" <mozane@gmail.com> wrote on 28/04/2006 03:58:38:

> Thanks for your attention.
>
> I've created a custom service, but I've problem on injecting the service
> @InjectObject("service:MyService"). The configuration goes here.
>
> <service-point id="MyService" interface="IService">
> <invoke-factory>
> <construct class="impl.MyServiceImpl">
> <set-object property="linkFactory" value="infrastructure:linkFactory"
> />
> </construct>
> </invoke-factory>
> </service-point>
>
> I've tried to register it under infrastructure and it works, im inject the
> service with @InjectObject("infrastructure:myservice"). The configuration
> goes here.
>
> <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.Infrastructure">
> <property name="myservice" object="service:MyService" />
> </contribution>
>
> Im wondering if there's any possibilities to have it register under
> "service" to form "service:MyService" everytime i want to inject it? Im
> prefer to Not using Registry to get the service, any ideas?
>
> Regards,

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.