List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: RUNTIME EXCEPTION HANDLERS IN TAPESTRY...
From:       "Mike Snare" <mikesnare () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 14:14:26

There's a property attribute for components, so when you add it in the
page file, you can assign it a property then add an abstract getter in
your page class.

.page file:
<component id="border" property="border" type="Border">
  ... bindings ...
</component>

.java file:
public abstract Border getBorder();