List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: clientScriptingEnabled and localization
From:       Andreas Andreou <andyhot () di ! uoa ! gr>
Date:       2005-06-30 8:42:14

This is not the behavior I'm experiencing,
and I use this approach all the time...
Perhaps (if you tried masking the ValidationStrings.properties file with
a dutch one)
that file is still in your classpath, causing the behavior you describe...
So, there may still be a
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/tapestry/valid/ValidationStrings.properties
file, as well as the
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/tapestry/valid/ValidationStrings_nl.properties
even if in your source folder there's only the latter.
If this is the case, just delete it (or delete all and recompile)...