List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Looking for Advice on the "Tapestry Way" to recall where a page came from
From:       Erik Hatcher <erik () ehatchersolutions ! com>
Date:       2005-04-28 19:08:03

Have a look at using ICallback and family.  The VLib example
application leverages this for the login page so that a user attempting
to go to a page before logging in is redirected to the login page, then
redirected back to the page requested.  A stack of ICallback's can be
quite handy!  I've even used them for a tree menu system and it worked
well.

	Erik