List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    RE: Null error with NumberValidator
From:       "Jon Newton" <jon () SCANSOFTWARE ! COM>
Date:       2004-11-30 20:58:11

Small world - I emailed the list a few days ago about the exact same
problem. No answer yet...

> In practice this exception can be avoided by
> setting the validators required property to true,

This works? Won't the validator still throw an exception because the
value is not filled in? And because it throws an exception,
setIntValue(null) is called..

I'd love to hear about workarounds for this problem, I'd rather not
change all my primitive ints to Integers.

Jon