List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    RE: tapestry hosting
From:       "Lindsay Steele" <lsteele () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2004-10-28 11:44:01

 I am actually now using www.eatj.com   They are pretty basic but cheap
and have a free trial to make sure it all works.  So far they have been
pretty helpful.  I only wanted something simple for a couple of months
to display a uni project which uses Tapestry and Cayenne .. So this will
do for now.

 I looked through the site you linked and they definitely look very
interesting, especially for someone who is competent with Linux - might
have investigate them for future use.