List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    Re: Form with component sections and one submit button
From:       Howard Lewis Ship <hlship () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-28 21:18:33

Not quite folloiwng you.  Do you want multiple listeners?  Only want
some of the components to participate in the rewind?

If the former, you can "simulate" a listener using the Delegator
component (though I might go an extra step and devise a component for
this purpose).  IRequestCycle.isRewinding() would be useful here, to
only invoke the listener on rewind, not on render.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:17:31 -0500, Joel Trunick
<joel.trunick@webifysolutions.com> wrote:

> How would one go about this?
>
> I have a form with sections that I would like to make components with
> one submit button to submit all the sections. How do read in the data
> for each section/component? Basically I need a listener identified for
> the section/components.
>
> Joel

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry