List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    RE: Tapestry live in production (www.smartprice.com)
From:       Joel Trunick <Joel () SmartPrice ! com>
Date:       2003-03-25 17:51:45

We get about 7000 sessions a day. We run the site off of two Sun E250
servers, and a Sun E750 for the database. An IIS box (don't recall the
specs) does load balancing and image serving.

We have recently realized our site may be on the slow side, due likely to
the IIS box rather than the dynamic pages. The IIS server has to handle the
SSL as well. We may decide to move the images to a dedicated server.

Joel