List:       tapestry-user
Subject:    RE: Best place to initialize central services
From:       "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlship () attbi ! com>
Date:       2003-03-24 18:37:49

Application extensions are another good idea.  they are much like helper
beans, in that you give them a name and a class and can set their
parameters.

App extensions may be hooks used by Tapestry, but are also there for
app-specific usage.

<extension> tag, within <application>

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship