List:       tapestry-dev
Subject:    RE: [VOTE] Tree component to Contrib and Tsvetelin as committer
From:       "tsvetelin" <tsvetelin.saykov () rushmore-digital ! com>
Date:       2003-08-27 12:58:38

Dear Tapestry Committers,

I am very glad that I will be a part of the Tapestry Development Team. Thank
you MB for your nomination and thank you all of others committers for your
confidence to me.

The areas of development that I could be very helpful are
1. Developing of new standard components in tapestry. I believe that we have
a well designed and stable engine so from my point of view if we increase
the number of the components in tapestry package we will win a large number
of new users. Adding Tacos:Tree as a standard component to Tapestry:Contrib
is a first step in that direction. I know that the purpose of Tacos project
is to be a component repository but I think that there isn't a conflict with
these two projects.
2. Working on improving the existing Tapestry resources (classes and
components) - like new features, bug fixing, draft documentation
improvements ("draft" because my English isn't good enough for writing of
public tapestry documentation yet).
3. Supporting communication and collaboration between Tapestry and the Tacos
project.
4. Supporting of the user mailing list for new tapestry users.

Tsvetelin.