List:       tails-testers
Subject:    Re: [Tails-testers] tor browser issue
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2017-06-03 12:36:38

machinist@cryptolab.net:
> Sometimes when I click on an open tab, it closes the tab.

Ouch. On which version of Tails is that?

Clicking with the middle button of the mouse, or clicking with
3 fingers on a touchpad, or clicking with the 2 buttons of a mouse at
the same time, would produce exactly this effect.

> When this happens, I have to switch using the shortcut key.

Can you please explain what you mean with "switch using the shortcut key"?

> Also, I noticed once when I clicked in a text box,
> it copied my clipboard automatically to the text area.

I can't reproduce this here. Are you sure you left-clicked?
Here again, clicking with the middle button of the mouse, or clicking
with 3 fingers on a touchpad, or clicking with the 2 buttons of
a mouse at the same time, would produce exactly this effect.

If you're using persistence, can you please restart and retry
*without* unlocking your persistent volume?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri