List:       tails-testers
Subject:    Re: [Tails-testers] 3.0~alpha1
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2016-12-04 17:13:34

Hi,

Ilia Alexeev:

That's https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12000. Sorry about that.

> I want to test the V.3 but I can not do so.
> Some help/workaround?

You can either use bridges, or use a text-based editor (vim, nano, you
name it), or wait for 3.0~beta1. Keep in mind that 3.0~alpha1 has *no*
security support yet. It includes a Tor Browser with known security
issues. So for now, use it only for testing :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri