List:       tails-testers
Subject:    Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0 (and Tails 2.7) hangs during boot-up in Oracle VM VirtualBox (version
From:       "greg gfclyde () bitmessage ! ch" <BM-2cTrmSzGM6AFHisHHPJLfocD13oCdwiWyj () bitmessage ! c
Date:       2016-11-27 15:13:00

Hi,
All is good.  I can now load Tails 3.0 (and 2.7) in VirtualBox with no hanging bug.
The error was, I had to create a completely new VirtualBox profile with Linux 64bit.  \
The first tkme, I just edit the old profile from 32bit to 64bit, but I guess \
VirtualBox editor cannot handle big changes. Cheers,
Greg