List:       tails-support
Subject:    Re: [Tails-support] net access
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2017-02-02 10:09:15

Hi,

Valeriy D:
> I need help about net access with PPPoE DSL in 2.10 TAILS. I just
> tryed rp-pppoe-3.12, but didn't understand, what's the problem.
> (screenshot) Help me please, give me advice, I'm novice with TAILS.
> May be TAILS doesn;t support rp-pppoe-3.12?

My understanding is that NetworkManager should support PPPoE, as long
as the pppoe package is installed. Can you please try to install it
and add it to your Additional Software Package [1] somewhere with
a working Internet connection, and retry later the PPPoE one?

If you confirm this works fine, this could be enough for us to add the
missing package to Tails :)

[1] https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/additional_software/

Cheers,
--