List:       tails-support
Subject:    Re: [Tails-support] TBB vs Ice weasel fingerprint
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2014-10-23 6:09:01

Soul Plane wrote (22 Oct 2014 19:23:48 GMT) :
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:12 AM, intrigeri <intrigeri@boum.org> wrote:
>> First of all, note that the tests done by panopticlick are mostly
>> outdated in today's web tracking landscape, and should not be taken
>> *that* seriously.

> Why not? What is outdated about it?

I'm no expert in this field, and I can't answer you off-hand, so I'm
afraid you'll have to do your own research if you want to learn more
about it. Sorry. I suggest first looking into the archives of the
tor-talk mailing-list, since that's where I got this impression from.

> Is there somewhere better?

I don't think so.

Cheers,
--