List:       tails-l10n
Subject:    Re: [Tails-l10n] liveusb-creator
From:       sajolida <sajolida () pimienta ! org>
Date:       2016-11-25 16:05:00

Colin Childs:
> Hi Sajolida,

Hi,

> I'm currently in the process of tidying up our Transifex hub, and
> noticed one of the Tails resources is attempting to fetch updated
> strings from a location that does not exist anymore!

Oops, thanks for checking that out!

> liveusb-creator.pot currently tries to fetch new strings from
> https://git-tails.immerda.ch/liveusb-creator/plain/po/liveusb-creator.po
>
> Is there an updated location for this set of strings?

Maybe:

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/liveusb-creator/tree/po/tails-installer.pot

Initially this was a fork of liveusb-creator but last year we renamed it
to Tails Installer in the code as well.

NB: I'm putting tails-l10n@boum.org in copy. It's our public mailing
list for localization and we prefer having as many public conversations
as possible.