List:       tails-l10n
Subject:    Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] Unsafe Browser warning page
From:       flapflap <flapflap () riseup ! net>
Date:       2015-11-01 17:20:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Muri Nicanor:
> hi,
>
> i've reviewed the translation and made some small changes. please review:
> https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
> [muri-t10n/review-de-unsafe-browser-warning 259b340] reviewed the
> translation and made some small changes

just did another review.

Please review:

https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails
branch: de-unsafe-browser-warning
HEAD commit: 9887afe - [de] another review

> i thought about using 'betriebe' for businesses, but 'geschäfte' sounds
> more common.

I understand that sentence to refer to WLAN in stores (places where
ordinary people can go unsuspiciously or sit in front of with their
laptop).  Sure, there are captive portals in businesses/firms as well
but I don't presume that's common to just go there, connect to the
company's wifi and boot Tails.

> don't know about the branch, up until now i never based the translation
> work on another branch than master...

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/git/#index2h3
:-)

~flapflap