List:       tails-l10n
Subject:    [Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** we introduce our 3D/2D animation services
From:       "Roy" <manyuanmei () mail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-25 9:25:58

Introducing our 3D/2D animation services.

We are specialized in providing 3D designing/modelling/animation services
across the globe. From 3D architecture, character animation, 3D
industrialdesign, rendering, prototype animation to 3D walkthroughs, we
provide high
quality effects to provide a virtual product.

We do mainly belowings:
3D Animation
2D Animation
Architecture Visualization
Character Animation
Animated Commercial
Product Modelling
Animated Presentation
Walkthrough Animation
Animated Movies

Looking forward to start cooperation with you soon.

Thanks,
Roy
Email: donghuacon@tom.com