List:       tails-l10n
Subject:    [Tails-l10n] German translation
From:       u () 451f ! org (u)
Date:       2014-03-27 17:22:02

Heya,

> u,
>
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM, u <u at 451f.org> wrote:
>> Next question, the files in master/po (which were pulled from
>> Transifex), should they be re-edited on Transifex directly? I saw some
>> strangely translated lines in there.
>
> I planned to go through the translations in Transifex once the
> translation of the website is in a better shape, but maybe it would also
> make sense to do this now.

We could also split up the work somehow.

> We could do this as a team and discuss Tails specific translations live in IRC.
> This would also give us a nice glossary to start with. What do you think?

That makes sense and i would love to have a ready-to-use glossary :)
Let's talk this over soon. If it is acceptable for you (and without
excluding anybody else on the list hopefully) i'd prefer to make an IRC
appointment in private, using encrypted email. My GPG key is lurking
around on https://451f.org :)

take care,
u.