List:       tails-l10n
Subject:    [Tails-l10n] Tails 0.16 release schedule
From:       intrigeri () boum ! org (intrigeri)
Date:       2012-11-28 0:39:54

Hi,

here's is the tentative release schedule for Tails 0.16:

  * 2012-12-13 freeze
  * 2012-12-15 Tails 0.16~rc1 and call for translations
  * 2013-01-06 iceweasel ESR .12 is out
  * 2013-01-11 Tails 0.16

I'll need help:

  * from now to the freeze, to review and test proposed branches, and
    especially the ones *I* have submitted for review+merge,
    that I would rather not merge without someone else's ACK

  * 2012-12-14, to "run" the test suite

  * from 2013-01-08 to 2013-01-10, to try updated iceweasel packages,
    build images from the testing branch, and eventually "run" the
    test suite against the final ISO

It's highly unlikely my schedule evolves in a way that makes room for
an official, fully tested RC2, but I'll for sure want to tag it as
soon as our patched iceweasel packages are ready, to allow those who
can+want to build and test it.

Please note that the freeze date is the last time I'm happy to *merge*
new stuff in (reminder: with design + reviewed user documentation),
*not* the time new stuff should be *submitted* for initial review.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri