List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] =?utf-8?q?URGENT--Dear=3A_WikiLeaks-please_publish_th?= =?utf-8?q?is_information=2E?=
From:       IIvan Ivanov <val4958 () bk ! ru>
Date:       2017-03-07 23:33:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY SONS, I am Valeriy Lapik , citizen USA--appeal to WikiLeaks, \
Please publish this information, I not afraid back result, I'm very old to afraid. In \
U.S. all investigation system is corrupt, 13 years I can't found investigation \
against several terrorists in uniform of police officers and their under control \
criminal people in Massachusetts. Today I sent to you evidence about corruption \
investigative system in USA.--Please help me and my sons. Letter down this page. \
Thanks-Valeriy Lapik. USA. today 3.7.2017. \