List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] [Fwd: Re: Tails 1.7 and FEBE  Add-on]
From:       tailor () ruggedinbox ! com
Date:       2015-12-26 5:16:11

Subject: Re: Tails 1.7 and FEBE  Add-on
From:    tails-bugs@boum.org
Date:    Mon, November 9, 2015 10:46 am
To:      tailor@ruggedinbox.com
I, hereby request for FEBE 8.8.1
(http://softwarebychuck.com/febe/febe.html) to be inluded in Tails.

Thank you.

Also you are still using Libre Office 3. When are you going to upgrade to
the latest version?

Hi,

> While it is it not included in Tails the addon works perfectly on Tor
> Browser in windows and other Linux distribution so you owe it to your
> users to investigate as to why it does not work it and provide
> answers and solutions.
>
> Even better included it in your product.

We're not in favor of people installing other add-ons onto Tails as you
might have read in our FAQ:

https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/#index13h2

So yes you can try and hack on it, but we won't provide any kind of
support. And we're not a company, we're not providing any kind of
service users have been paying for, so we don't owe anything to users.
We try our best with very limited ressources.

But if you want an add-on to be included in Tails, you should better
send an email to tails-dev@boum.org which is the dev mailing-list.

Cheers.
["untitled-[2].pgp-signature" (application/pgp-signature)]