List:       tails-dev
Subject:    Re: [Tails-dev] Post-1.8 Readmine follow-ups
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2015-12-18 17:32:07

sajolida wrote (18 Dec 2015 12:11:08 GMT) :
> I didn't know this was possible to do. How do you do that?

https://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/28620?r=30491#message-30491 says:

 1. You must create a gourp and assign users to it..
 2. Then add group to project in a role that issues assigning rights are granted.
 3. Then open new issue an assign this group to the issue.

... but I didn't try it.

I think that's a pretty dangerous hammer ("what? I thought you were
going to do it yourself?"), use with care :)