List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] My logo
From:       sajolida () pimienta ! org (sajolida at pimienta ! org)
Date:       2014-03-31 23:03:23

Luigi Tesla Parisi:
> This is my personal interpretation of Tails, it's not this incredibly
> beautiful one, but i tried.
>
> Here's the link for its download:
> https://www.mediafire.com/?k69ukj76dep70n2

Hi Luigi,

Thanks a lot for your proposal. I added it to the others one we received
for the contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index27h1

But can you please one of those three licenses for your work. Those
are the strongest ones to be qualified as free artwork, and be
compatible with both the GPL and the Debian Free Software Guidelines:

- GPL
  https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- CCO (Public Domain)
  https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/

And also, clarify which font did you use in your artwork and what is its
license.

--
sajolida