List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] Tails Logo
From:       sajolida () pimienta ! org (sajolida at pimienta ! org)
Date:       2014-03-31 13:35:06

esperal esperal:
> Currently the logo is a JPG file. The machine I'm on right now
> doesn't have the software to save it as .svg file. But I will be able
> to save it as svg on my other one even tomorrow.

Great, so for the time being I'm adding it to the others proposals in
the contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index22h1

Thanks a lot for your work!

When you submit the SVG version, maybe you could make the cat a bit
bigger, to give it a bit more importance. Well, if so think that would
work for your proposal of course!

> About the logo: I wanted to create something simple, easy to read. No
> shadows, gradients used. In my opinion simplicity works. I did use
> the cat as it is used on the website header image. The cats tail is
> evoking the Debian swirl. The logo can go with an without the 'The
> amnes ... .incognito system'. I prefer the logo with it.

I put on the blueprint the version without the slogan, as I think it
should work without. Depending on where the logo will be used we might
want to add the slogan or not.

> Colors: Black and white will work everywhere. The colors can be
> inverted. I can create more color variations, for example something
> like this:
> http://pull1.thelogosmith.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Img-2011-07-13-at-16.34.23-470x660.jpg

Cool, that's something we can figure out later on...

--
sajolida